– Mark Twain
New for 2012!
As of 2012, NYS Office Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) requires that agencies billing Medicaid directly or indirectly provide evidence to a Verification Organization (VO) that their claims meet the highest standards for accuracy and compliance. Agencies who subcontract their Home Health Services now have the additional challenge of ensuring their subcontracted visits meet these same high standards.
As a NYS OMIG-certified Verification Organization (VO) –
HHA eXchange is uniquely positioned to help you meet NYS OMIG requirements.
HHA eXchange allows agencies to manage all aspects of their subcontractor business via a single innovative platform. You become dynamically “linked” to all of your subcontractors, creating a shared environment where Caregiver Compliance, Scheduling, Visit Confirmation, and Billing all take place.
With HHA eXchange:
- You control the scheduling so subcontractors can never create and confirm noncompliant visits.
- You have a real-time window into subcontractor caregiver information so you can be sure all aides are registered, credentialed, and compliant.
- Your subcontractors can never bill you for visits which do not meet NYS OMIG requirements, eliminating noncompliant claim submission caused by subcontractor errors.
Not only does HHA eXchange offer industry-leading systems to ensure OMIG compliance, but as a NYS OMIG-certified Verification Organization we deliver the necessary industry expertise and consulting services.
HHA eXchange can:
- Perform the required audits to prove your entire business model all NYS OMIG requirements.
- Evaluate your agency processes and implement industry best-practices.
- Confirm your subcontracted caregivers are not working overlapping visits with other agencies.