Have your payroll data transmitted seamlessly to your third party (ADP, Paychex, etc.) or internal program. Eliminate potential for double-data entry. Rely on our integrated logic tools to capture relevant demographic information and important payroll calculations. General payroll batches or make individual adjustments in a few short steps.Best practices using the HHA eXchange platform for streamlined and accurate payroll were covered, including:
- Payroll Setup
- Updated Current and Creating New Payroll per Employee
- Managing Adjustments
- Payroll Logic
As fraud prevention increasingly becomes a top priority by agencies, dependable yet simple to use verification systems are as critical as ever. Our fully integrated and user-friendly telephony module enables users to ensure correct start and end times as well as duties performed.
Our system's unique verification "Audit Calls" feature performs random spot checks, saving you valuable time and worry. Other functions such as the "Verify Now" feature provide yet additional layers of visit compliance.
- Configuring call options at the Agency/Patient Level
- Audit Calls (automated random spot checking feature)
- Managing Calls through the Dashboard (with examples of how to act on each scenario)
As of 2012, the NY Office of the Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) has implemented more stringent audit requirements for agencies billing directly or indirectly Medicaid. HHA eXchange has worked closely with OMIG to ensure our customers can capture the information required by OMIG, and quickly produce evidence of compliance during audits. This important educational webinar focused on the new regulations, the best practices that your agency can implement to prepare for audits, and new system reports and functionality to ensure a successful OMIG audit.The OMIG Audit webinar included:
- New OMIG regulations and audit requirements for 2012
- Time and Attendance Call Exception and Caregiver Conflict reporting
- Best practices and way to benchmark your agency
- Caregiver Exclusion List functionality
- Q/A session with OMIG CIO Thomas Meyers