Managed Care Organizations
Successfully Manage Homecare Services and Improve Member Outcomes
HHAeXchange gives MCOs and duals plans a new level of visibility and control over homecare operations.
Remove Barriers for Seamless Connectivity
HHAeXchange helps managed care organizations (MCOs) overcome barriers created by disparate, outdated technology with one platform that seamlessly connects the entire homecare ecosystem.
Our software exceeds the requirements for 21st Century Cures Act compliance by helping MCOs and state Medicaid programs improve workflows and access comprehensive insights. This enables better management of provider network performance and a higher quality of member care.
HAeXchange’s solutions are designed to support caregivers in delivering better outcomes. This includes convenient, flexible technology for:
- Agency caregivers of Personal Care Services (PCS)
- Skilled providers of Home Health Care Services (HHCS)
- Direct care workers for Self-Directed services
Manage Your Entire Homecare Network
HHAeXchange seamlessly connects payers and providers across the homecare ecosystem, allowing for aggregation of all visit data, regardless of providers’ EVV tools.
- Centralize payer and provider collaboration
- Effectively broadcast cases
- Pay claims with confidence
- Make informed decisions with a comprehensive intelligence tool
Empower Value-Based Initiatives with Actionable Insights
- Leverages caregivers' frequent engagement with members to capture changes in condition and SDOH risk factors
- Improves care quality through early identification
- Enhances case-management workflows for high-priority intervention
- Enables payers to easily share quality care needs of individual members with providers
- Prompts providers to close care gaps in a timely manner
- Improves outcomes with proactive care intervention
- Supports payment incentives to providers
Access Key Visit Data Across Markets
HHAeXchange’s EVV Aggregator for National MCOs captures visit data for both PCS and HHCS while maintaining a provider-friendly approach.
- Real-time Data Insights
- 21st Century Cure Act Compliance
- National-level insights to visit data shared with state Medicaid plans
- Drill-down Business Intelligence (BI) Report
HHAeXchange Serves as the State Aggregator in the Following States
CMS Certification Awarded to HHAeXchange
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) granted certification of the HHAeXchange EVV system as the EVV Aggregator for the State of New Jersey and the State of West Virginia.
Comprehensive Homecare Management
As an industry-leading provider of homecare management solutions, HHAeXchange continually works with MCOs and state Medicaid programs to meet evolving industry needs.
HHAeXchange serves as the state aggregator in several states and helps dozens of MCOs manage billions of dollars in Medicaid claims while achieving a high level of oversight, transparency, and efficiency.
Your Trusted Industry Partner
On an annual basis, HHAeXchange confirms more than 136 million visits and bills nearly 18.5 billion in Medicaid claims for more than 6,300 homecare agencies.
HHAeXchange partners with payers assisting members with homecare services, including:
- Medicaid programs, both Fee-for-Service (FFS) and managed care models
- Long-term services and support (LTSS) plans
- Dual-eligible plans
- Other payers with populations receiving homecare