State Medicaid Programs
Proactively Manage the Homecare Ecosystem With a Solution Designed for Change
HHAeXchange gives you a new level of jurisdictional visibility and control over your homecare operations.
Connect with Providers and Caregivers to Ensure Quality Member Care
We help state Medicaid programs overcome barriers created by disparate, outdated technology with one platform that seamlessly connects the entire homecare ecosystem.
Our software exceeds the requirements for 21st Century Cures Act compliance by helping state Medicaid agencies improve workflows and access comprehensive insights. This enables better management of provider network performance and a higher quality of member care.
HAeXchange’s solutions are designed to support caregivers in delivering better outcomes. This includes convenient, flexible technology for:
- Agency caregivers of Personal Care Services (PCS)
- Skilled providers of Home Health Care Services (HHCS)
- Direct care workers for Self-Directed services
Access Key Data & Insights
HHAeXchange’s EVV Aggregator for Medicaid programs captures visit data for both PCS and HHCS while maintaining a provider-friendly approach.
- HITRUST CSF Certified EVV aggregator solution
- Secure connectivity to providers
- 21st Century Cure Act compliance
- Drill-down Business Intelligence (BI) report
- EVV tools for all homecare providers
- Purpose-built Self-Direction tools
Manage Your Entire Homecare Network
HHAeXchange seamless connects payers and providers across the homecare ecosystem, allowing for aggregation of all visit data, regarless of providers’ EVV tools.
- Centralized communication
- Authorization management
- Case broadcasting
- EVV data aggregation
- Billing & Payment Integrity
- Comprehensive Reporting
Reduce Risk Escalations and Improve Outcomes
- Leverages caregivers' frequent engagement with members to capture changes in condition and SDOH risk factors
- Improves care quality through early identification and mitigation of risk factors
- Enhances case-management workflows for high-priority intervention
- Enables payers to easily share quality care needs of individual members with providers
- Prompts providers to close care gaps in a timely manner
- Improves outcomes with proactive care intervention
- Supports payment incentives to providers
HHAeXchange Serves as the State Aggregator in the Following States
CMS Certification Awarded to HHAeXchange
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) granted certification of the HHAeXchange EVV system as the EVV Aggregator for the State of New Jersey and the State of West Virginia.
Comprehensive Homecare Management
As an industry-leading provider of homecare management solutions, HHAeXchange continually works with state Medicaid programs and MCOs to meet evolving industry needs.
HHAeXchange serves as the state aggregator in several states and helps dozens of MCOs manage billions of dollars in Medicaid claims while achieving a high level of oversight, transparency, and efficiency.
Your Trusted Industry Partner
On an annual basis, HHAeXchange confirms more than 136 million visits and bills nearly 18.5 billion in Medicaid claims for more than 6,300 homecare agencies.
HHAeXchange partners with payers assisting members with homecare services, including:
- Medicaid programs, both Fee-for-Service (FFS) and managed care models
- Long-term services and support (LTSS) plans
- Dual-eligible plans
- Other payers with populations receiving homecare