State Medicaid Programs
Achieve EVV Compliance, Access New Levels of Insight, and Improve Outcomes
Aggregate data with a provider-friendly approach.
Seamlessly Capture Accurate Visit Data and Deepen Business Intelligence
HHAeXchange’s EVV Aggregator for State Programs seamlessly captures accurate visit data, regardless of providers’ EVV tools, while maintaining a supportive and provider-friendly approach.
Our solutions are designed to efficiently collect Personal Care Services (PCS) and Home Health Care Services (HHCS) data for Cures Act compliance and real-time reporting.
Our analytical capabilities allow for drill-down insights at the program level and into individual cases. With this capability, analytics are immediately available without the process of requesting information from multiple sources.
HHAeXchange partners with Medicaid programs and MCOs in CMS open, closed, and hybrid model states.
HHAeXchange Serves as the State Aggregator in the Following States
CMS Certification Awarded to HHAeXchange
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) granted certification of the HHAeXchange EVV system as the EVV Aggregator for the State of New Jersey and the State of West Virginia.
Capture Accurate Visit Data and Business Intelligence
- HITRUST CSF Certified solution for secure connectivity to all providers, regardless of their EVV tools
- Drill-down Business Intelligence reporting for comprehensive visibility into visit data
- Modular interoperability with the Medicaid Enterprise System (MES)
- EVV tools for all homecare providers, including purpose-built self-direction tools
- Fully Accessible. Meets WCAG Level AA Guidelines.